Find civilian jobs that are similar to your military occupation, their salaries, the civilian training required and their future outlook.

51T - Technical Engineering Specialist (Army - Enlisted)

Note:This military occupation is obsolete.

Equivalent Civilian Occupations

Civil Engineering Technicians
Apply theory and principles of civil engineering in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of structures and facilities under the direction of engineering staff or physical scientists.

Related Occupations